FOID & Conceal Info

If you are a resident of Illinois and would like to purchase a firearm or ammunition, you will have to present a valid FOID card.

If you have questions, check out

If you’d like to start an application, head to

If you have questions about how to legally transport your weapon in Illinois:

If you have questions about IL Conceal Carry: Please visit:

Iowa Residents, you can buy here at Bullseye and have the purchase transferred to Iowa. Please call (309) 787-9355 or drop by for details.